20th January, 2016
No matter how old you are, where you’re from or what you do for a living, we all share something in common—a desire to be successful. Each person’s definition of success is different, however, as some may define success as being a loving and faithful spouse or a caring and responsible parent, while most people would equate success with wealth, fame, and power.
We all want to achieve success so we could live a comfortable life—have financial freedom, drive a nice car, and live in a beautiful house. However, although success can be achieved, it does not come easy.
There are a lot of tips and strategies out there on how to be successful in life, but I am still a firm believer that there is no better way to succeed than to follow that footsteps of those who have already done so. Here are 13 success tips from some of the world’s most successful and renowned people:
2.Find what you love to do and do it.
3. Learn how to balance life.
4. Do not be afraid of failure.
5. Have an unwavering resolution to succeed.
6. Be a man of action.
7. Avoid conflicts.
8. Don’t be afraid of introducing new ideas.
9. Believe in your capacity to succeed.
10. Always maintain a positive mental attitude.
From Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of America: “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.”
11. Don’t let discouragement stop you from pressing on.
12. Be willing to work hard.
13. Be brave enough to follow your intuition.